Thursday 1 September 2011

Sundays..........

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to let you all know that, as of this week, I am now closed on Sundays...
Whoo Hoo, this means I am now having an 'actual' day off...
I know, it's unheard of and completely selfish lol

As most of you will know by now, I have now become one of Create and Crafts' Craft Ambassadors, which means that you will probably see more of me on air.

So, in order for me to be fresh as a daisy for you all, at the shop and on air, I need to have a work/life balance and hopefully this will help me achieve that.

I will still be having my Minithons, Craftathons and other special classes (more on that in another post I will write in a minute) on Sundays, so these are not affected.

I just didn't want you all arriving at the shop on a Sunday and not finding me there (besides, you know me well enough to know that I will be sat at home crafting anyway lol)

There are no other changes to my opening hours apart from this change on a Sunday.

See You Soon

Happy Crafting!

Love, as always
Phill
x

No comments:

Post a Comment