Thursday 1 September 2011

Pro-marker Tutorial Workshops...

Hi Everyone

I know, I bet you can't believe that I have posted twice in the same night! lol

Anyhoo, as suggested by Cath, one of my Tuesday class ladies (Thanks Cath), I am having three special Pro-marker Tutorial Workshops next weekend.

There is a maximum of 10 spaces for each day and the times are as follows.

Friday 9th September - 1 til 4pm

Saturday 10th September - 2 til 5pm (This is now full so no spaces left)

Sunday 1th September - 10 til 1pm

I will be showing you how to make the most of your pro-markers!..
How to blend, how to shade, how to shadow, how to do those all important skin tones, how to fade and how to create seemless and infinite colour combinations..!

The cost is £20 for the three hours, you will need to bring your own pro-markers and I will provide all the images and cardstcock etc

If you wish to book a place, best be quick and let me know as soon as possible.

If you are also struggling with any particular subject when using your pro-markers, please also drop me an email, text or message before hand and I will try and incorporate that into the workshop for you :o)

Happy Crafting!

Love, as always
Phill
x

No comments:

Post a Comment