Thursday 25 August 2011

Christmas Tatty button Stamps....

Good Morning All!

Well, good morning from a very wet and rainy Nottingham! It's been raining all through the night here and shows no signs of slowing down yet ha ha

So, being as I couldn't sleep for all the rain, I have been updating the website and I have aded all the new Christmas Tatty Button Stamps and the fabulous Christmas CD-Rom that goes with them..

Here are a couple of pictures of some of the new stamps...




I adore Tatty Button! She's a little bit more 'grown up' and funkier than the usual cuties I like to colour in and that's probably what her appeal is to me... 

Now I only took my delivery of these stamps yesterday and my Wednesday class bought most of them, as they were unpacking the boxes for me lol so the stock is going very, very quickly so pop over to the website and get your order in quickly, before they sell out.. here's a quick linky to the website www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk

Now, you all know me well enough by now to know that  had one each of all the stamps ;o) so watch this space for some lovely new projects :o)

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Love, as always
Phill
x

2 comments:

  1. They are very nice! I look forward to making some cards at the craftathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tatty with the snowman Phil,I may have to get this stamp
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete