Monday 1 August 2011

What an absolutely splendid Craftathon!

Good Morning Everyone

Wow! Yesterday we had our July Craftathon and what a cracker it was! 29 of us crafting away....perfect day!
Every door in the shop was open and every fan switched on! it was soooo warm.... 
It's a pity we can't put the tables outside! ha ha

I love the Craftathons, it's such a good laugh and I can catch up with you all at the same time :o) 
(In between lots of cuppas and cakes of course lol)

I just want to say a thankyou to Sue (for her fab cards, as usual) and to Tricia (for her fab catering, as usual)
I have many talents, but catering is not one of them lol!

And I want to say a big thankyou to you all for coming... it's you lot that make the day so much fun!

Anyhoo, here are some lil photos of the four projects we did... I'm not sure how clear the photos are as I took them on my phone... 

These projects will also be on my website, with a list of what we used, in case you wish to purchase the bits and have a go ;o)

Gorjuss Girls Circle Stepper Card (8")

8x8 Fizzy Moon 'Floating Topper' Card

Fizzy Moon DL Twisted Triple Easel Card

Gorjuss Girls A5 Double Stepper Card

That's it folks, until my secret project is revealed......sooooon ;o)

Hope you like what we did...
Happy Crafting!

Love
Phill
xx

3 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, just absolutely stunning. When I get my pressie stamp lol, I'll have a go at making the triple easel. I bet you had a fab day, love all the projects you did, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat everyone on the back, gorgeous cards, love the circle stepper, goin to try that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest nephew - we all had a lovely day - just like a sweatshop! (literally). Great to see everyone and have a laugh with like minded people - dont forget to let Trish do a lovely fruit salad again. See you soon. Aunty Sue xx

    ReplyDelete