Monday 31 October 2011

Our October Minithon....

Hi Everyone

Well, yesterday was our October Minithon and, despite suffering the after effects off a migraine I had on Saturday, we had a ball (and even managed to make a fabulous project!)

I love our Minithons, it's a chance for me to sit in good crafty company, drink tea, eat cakes and biscuits and spend time crafting on a project that we wouldn't get time to do in a regular class (not that we ever finish our projects on the Minithon either...we all talk and giggle too much lol!), but isn't that a good thing? ;o)

Anyhoo, I have just taken a couple of photos on my phone of our project and thought  I'd pop them on here before I mash a cuppa ;o)

This is an A4 box frame card that folds flat with the help of the two side panels :o)
I have used my favourite, Edwin, with Tilda for this Christmas Card, in cream, brown and blue..accented with gold mirri card.
Coloured with both Flexmarkers and Pro Markers, lots of Glamour Dust! snowflake dies, my ever present distress inks and various lil embellishments that were knocking about in my stash lol

I hope you like it

Happy Crafting!

Love, as always

Phill
x






8 comments:

  1. Love it Phill Wish you lived in Lincoln then I could have crafty lessons with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely nephew - love this card. Sorry can make the next craftathon - let me know a s a p minithon date. Keeeppppp crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phil, love this box, such a good dea for Christmas. i really enjoy your demo's on C & C I just wish you could do more demo's that let you explain some of your techniques, you are a natural teacher. Many thanks for your inspiration. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning, beautiful Phill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic sharing i really like it thanks.
    www.evenprice.com

    ReplyDelete