Tuesday 18 October 2011

October Minithon...

Good Morning All!

I am back from my holiday and raring to go!
I would highly recommend Hawaii as a holiday destination :o) But it's no fun coming back to the October cold in the UK! lol

Anyhoo, it's our October Minithon next Sunday, 30th October, 10am til 1pm and I need to know who is coming so let me know asap if you need a space... remember my maximum is 15 for Minithons.

We are doing a special Christmas Project in a box! :o)

Let me know by either..
emailing me admin@honeypotcrafts.co.uk
phoning me 0115 8403510
or let me know on my Facebook page

Thanks muchly

Love, as always
Phill
x

2 comments:

  1. Wished i lived nearer Phil as i would be there in a shot,whoever is going have a great time.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheals do have online coupons.. I have downloaded and print before and they did took it. Planning on using these new ones today..so lets see. Last week they had in the local Trend newspaper that are given out on Thursdays here in PA and in Sundays papers.
    Wall Decorating
    Online Crafts Store
    Home Decor Accessories

    ReplyDelete