Monday 4 July 2011

Our June (albeit it was in July!) Minithon...

Hi Everyone

Two posts in on day...can't you tell I am catching up with my jobs! lol

Anyway, yesterday (Sunday) we had our June Minithon.... I know, I know...it's July, but we always have it on the last Sunday of the month, just happens that the last Sunday of June was too early! ha ha

Moooving on!

I need to say a big thankyou to Nikki (my mate) from Polka Doodles for letting me nick her template ;o) as we did one of her luvvely birdhouses from the Candy Doodles CDRom. Here is a quick linky to Nikkis site, she has some luvverly stuff on there ... Polka Doodles

Here are a few photos I took before I went to 'work' yesterday ;o) Hope you like it :o)

Happy Crafting!

Phill
x


4 comments:

  1. they are lovely Phill, will have to go and have a look at polka doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've just added the cd rom to my list of must haves! this looks fab =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet just like my newphew, Whats Nikki got like this for christmas? love Aunty Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a play with these after seeing yours in the shop...not finished them but blogged them anyways! Just too impatient!

    Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete