Saturday 5 June 2010

Simply Cards & Papercraft

Hi Everyone
Just a quick note to let you know that I am in the current isuue of Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine (Issue 72) and I will be in issue 74 too, so keep an eye out for it...
Those of you that come to the shop, let me know if you want a copy putting aside for you..
PS - I am thinking of stocking Simply Cards & Papercraft instead of Creative Cardmaking....I won't do that until you all let me know what you think..... I have started a lil poll on here so make a vote and I will review it in a couple of weeks...
Happy Crafting!
Phill
xx

1 comment:

  1. hi phil
    i think you should keep creative cardmaking,we can buy simply cards and papercraft at any newsagents ,creative cardmaking isnt stocked in newsagents,simply C&C is a great mag, the free papers etc are not in the same league as the free papers from creative cardmaking i find .
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete