Tuesday 11 May 2010

Latest Class Projects

Hi Everyone
Well, it's been a busy few weeks, what with ordering all the lovely Martha Stewart punches (four orders!) ...not really a chore, but there are so many....how do you choose?!

Having to then choose which one(s) I NEEDED, lol
Anyway, as mentioned below, I need you to all follow the Honeypot Crafts Facebook page to keep up to date,...I don't think you have to have a Facebook page of your own as a few people have joined who are not regular Facebook users....(let me know!)
Here are a few of my latest projects that I have done at the workshops,...I hope you like them..
I have enjoyed using some images from Pink Petticoat (I hope you are reading this Liz!) as I love her work...and confess to having all of her downloads!
The first card is a sideways easle card...my take on a current favourite shape...
The second is a screen card, made a bit more modern....
Happy Crafting!
Phill
x



1 comment:

  1. Looks like I will be picking your brains for this one too. Fab cards darling nephew!!! Keep up the good work Liz at Pink Petticoats you inspire my favourite "boy"! kiss kiss kiss Aunty Suexxx meoooowww Ruby and Charlie

    ReplyDelete