Monday 22 June 2009

It's Demo Day! :o)

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would let you all know that I have a Demo Day this Saturday, 27th June.

We are starting at 11am and will finish about 4pm.

Sue and myself will be demo'ing...

The Ranger Distress Inks (Love them!)
Woodwares' new HUGE punches (I have them all lol)
Stamps Away Acrylic Stamps (New Character sets, Polly & Pip and Woogi & Friends and some of their stunning Landscapes & Scenery Stamps)
Sakuras Aquarel Water Colour Pencils (You alrady know I have them lol)
AND
If I get them in time
Letrasets Aqua Pro Markers

It should be a great day so I hope you can drop in at some point.

See You on Saturday!

Love
Phill
xxx

5 comments:

  1. sounds like fun, ill see if i can get out :-)
    love sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking EVERYWHERE for those new BIG punches...I even took a picture of one into my 'local' shop (a million miles away) and they said they hadn't seen them
    sob


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhh Lyn
    Now you know where to get them ;o)
    Give me a ring at the shop if you want one...got them all in

    Love
    Phill
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it Lyn, they are a good price eh Phill ;o) xx (Im trying to make room for one or two myself lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phill
    Just came across your blog, Lovely work I especially love your 5 panel zig zag card, just fabulous.
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete