OK, here is your first Blog Candy Challenge!
This is a nice easy one for you as I am not giving you a specific layout to follow, just a few lil specifications.
The Winner will win the following:-
1 6x6 Kate Knight Wild Blossoms Paper Pack
1 Pack of Kate Knight Wild Blossoms Chipboard Embellishments
1 Kate Knight Wild Blossoms Decoupage Kit
1 Pack of 2x12 Wild Blossoms Papers
1 Pack of Kate Knight Wild Blossoms Adhesive Ribbon
1 Pack of DS Tape
1 Pack of DS Foam Pads
5 Square Cards with Envelopes
That’s over £20 worth of goodies.
These are the only specifications for this challenge.
1. Use a Square Card
2. Use any of the Penny Black Stamp Range
3. If you come to my classes, don’t use a shape/style we have already done!
4. Use ribbons/fibres
5. Use matting and layering styles
6. Use bright, spring colours
7. Don’t use your Die Cutting machines
8. You can use punches
9. Put the kettle on when you finish your card….you will have earned it!
If you are not sure about anything, drop me an email or give me a ring at the shop.
Good Luck Everyone!
Remember - The deadline is midnight on the 15th June, the winner will be notified on the 17th June!