Wednesday 27 May 2009

Blog Candy Challenges

Hi Everyone
Ok, I have decided what to do for our first ever Blog Candy challenge, but...
I need to know how long you think is reasonable to get your cards made and pictures sent to me....
I was thinking perhaps 2 weeks or is that too long?
I will start the challenge next Monday so if you could let me know your thoughts before then, that would be great.

PS - I just treated (is that even a word!? lol) myself to some fabulous Aquarel Watercolour Pencils by Sakura. I have the 48 colour set and used them for the first time yesterday. I have to say, they are the best watercolour pencils I have used,...not grainy or chalky, they blend so easily!
I 'accidently' ordered the 48 colour set when I was restocking the Sakura pens for the shop and, of course, I got some of the 24 and 12 colour sets for people to buy in the shop...I have no doubt that they will go down a treat....
Watch this space and I will add a new project I used the pencils on to the blog when I get chance.

Happy Crafting!

Phill
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Phill, I forgot to ask how much the pencils are :o) Just in case...Hee Hee! Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too, how much are the 'loverly' pencils!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you two...
    The 24 colour set (that comes in a lovely 2 set drawer case) is £33.49
    and the 12 colour set )comes in a tin) is £17.25..
    I have three sets of the 24 colour boxes and 4 of the 12 colour tins,..but I have a class tonight so it will probably go down a bit by then.. ;o)

    HTH

    Phill
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Phill, I think Ian has got Aquarels already!! How could you? I hope there are some new Sakuras or I'll be in real trouble!!!! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new pencils I want some

    ReplyDelete