And Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there! Hope you are being spoiled and looked after today :o)
Ok, the reason for my post today is that the time has come when I need an assistant in the shop.
This, of course means that I have a part time vacancy (hours to be confirmed) for someone who can meet the job specification listed below.
- Experienced Crafter/Cardmaker.
- Good knowledge of craft related products.
- Flexibility on work hours, some weekend and short notice (couple of days) cover will be needed.
- Good communication skills and a friendly disposition.
- Enthusiasm and reliability.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Retail Experience (training will be given)
- Live locally (Nottinghamshire)
If you feel like you are perfect for the job, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the shop and I will give you a quick, easy application form to fill in (nothing to be scared of , just so I have all you details in one place)
I'm quite excited about this and hope that you can join me as part of my team at Honeypot Crafts...
Hope to hear from you soon!