Sunday 16 January 2011

oh dear!

Hi Everyone
Is it really last October since I posted on here?! I am so ashamed!
BUT, in my defence, as most of you know, it has been a rather crazy few months!

Where to start... I know, grab a cuppa lol

You probably already know that I am now on Create & Craft quite regularly and this does take me away from the shop alot, as well as the Docrafts Creativity projects I do.

I am loving my time on Create & Craft and particularly working with Docrafts and, hopefully, helping them to develop their product range. I want to thank you all for your endless support and encouragement.. it really does give me the energy to keep pushing myself!

There are more things in the pipeline and I will endeavour to keep you up to date.

I will be at the Olympia show in London which is March 17th to 20th this year... If you can make it, please come and say Hi... It's the biggest craft show in London and no doubt I will be a bag of nerves before we start lol
I know Clare Curd and Myself will be busy doing some little bits and bobs for you (nope, I'm not telling....yet)

On the Honeypot Crafts front, well, I am starting a new workshop on Fridays soon...let me know soon if you want to join me as places are already being taken!

As far as products in the shop go, I already have plans for expanding the brands I stock, this year will see the introduction of Crafters Companion, Pink Gem Designs, more Magnolia, more Ranger, more Xcut and Papermania, Nellie Snellen dies and something else later in the year (it's a secret for now)

I am also redoing my website myself now (I know,...workaholic) and this does take longer than I though, but I want to make sure it's an easy to use and up to date site when I launch, so I will keep you up to date.

On a personal note...
We spent Christmas in New York last year and it was wonderful...even with the snow blizzards on boxing day! We loved every minute and I probably bought more clothes than I can wear in year lol

Catch up soon...promise

Happy Crafting!
Love
Phill
x

3 comments:

  1. I've been watching you on C&C and you are a natural! I'll be popping over to the shop soon for one of your glass cutting mats - they keep selling out before I get one on the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Take time out once in a while Phil!

    Well done!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Phill, you work so hard you deserve the success you are reaping now :o) Just take care of yourself along the way..Love Anne C xx

    ReplyDelete