Friday 10 September 2010

Ideal World Dates.........

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update for you now I have the dates and times when I will be on Ideal World.


My booked dates for Ideal World for September are: 


Friday 24th at 12 noon, 

Saturday 25th at 9am, 

Sunday 26th at 8am then at 2pm 

and the last (for September anyhoo!)

will be Monday the 27th at 8pm. 


Hope you can watch and like what I am doing...some new shapes coming up!


Thanks for all your messages of support



Happy Crafting!


Love

Phill

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done dahling, really pleased for you....I will certainly be tuning in, and will tape it as well. I always said you would be famous didn't I ;o) love Anne C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil,
    Congratulations on two counts! Belated 1st Anniversary Greetings!
    Congratulaions on your forthcoming Ideal World co-presentation, my sis Rita will no doubt be watching them!

    Sandie and Rita in Leicestershire xx

    ReplyDelete