Monday 5 July 2010

Must run in the family.....

Hi Everyone...

Well, my talent (yup, modest too lol) must have been passed on to my sister, Mill.... She sent me a photo of a card she had made using Pink Petticoats' Lolas Boudoir collection (one of my faves) and I thought I would share it with you... I think it's lovely!

I did have to ask permission to put it on here first and she told me "for a price".... see, I told you my talents had rubbed off,!!! ha ha ha

Anyway, here it is,... I hope you like it too.... It'sd the first card by someone else that I have posted on here so, Mill, you're honoured lol

Happy Crafting!

Phill
xx



2 comments:

  1. so cute Mill! Love the layout and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love Pink Petticoat images as they are so easy to use and can be re-sized to fit the card you are using. My friend loved the card, and I even had two orders after other people had seen it!
    I am still waiting for my lovely brother to pay me for this design; maybe a discount next time I'm in the shop! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete