Sunday 19 April 2009

Where have I been?!

Hi Everyone
Just thought I would bring you up to date on what I have been up to, and apologise for not uploading any new projects for a while (I am ashamed lol)
I have been so busy since my last post!
I have been making my own wedding invitations and no, you wont get to see one until all the recipients have had theirs, lol,...it is now such a top secret job that only myself, my partner and Sue know what they are like!...needless to say I think they are fabulous and I will let you see them....eventually.

The wonderful Messy Rabbit collection of stamps etc has been hugely popular in the shop and I admit to having one of all of the stamps, ;o) - Projects I have been doing are on the way, BUT
I have still got to upload the projects from the last Craftathon first.
I have taken the pictures so as soon as I get the instructions written, I will upload the whole package.

Most people that know me know I cant resist new goodies, for myself and the shop. The new Penny Black range of Acrylic stamps will be in the shop on Tuesday and the beautiful new Monochrome and Copper die cut floral decoupage from Craft Uk should be here by Wednesday....I cant wait as I love Black and White projects.

I am also expecting very soon, some more....sshhh, will let you know when they arrive :o)

I promise I will get a new project uploaded by the end of the day tomorrow..

Happy Crafting

Phill
xx

2 comments:

  1. Please save some of your new goodies for me, and I wonder what the other things are ? Look forward to hearing all about them, you know me, I just can't resist or help myself, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah more posts from Phill! I'm looking forward to seeing those wedding invites!

    ReplyDelete